Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

10 Months


Shirley is in the double digits!  This is the first month where I've truly thought, time is flying. I can't believe she's already 10 months old.


In an outfit from her namesake, also known as Tilly.  :)  My little French girl.


This month was exciting because our friends, the Hodzi's, visited from Zimbabwe!  For those of you who don't know, Dany lived with us for 6 months my senior year of high school.  After 6 months she went back home to Germany and than she returned to go to the Master's college where she met her husband, Thomas.  Thomas is from Zimbabwe and they moved back there when he finished seminary to be involved with full time ministry.  (I basically copied her life.  ;) 


This is the best shot I got of Joel.  It was so fun to hear him rattling off in German.  I hadn't seen him since he was about Shirley's age and I had never met Aleithia.  (I know I'm spelling that wrong!)


The two girls with sweet Dany.


Don't you think they could be sisters??


Aleithia's so beautiful!


And the big accomplishment this month?  Standing with no hands!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails