Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Eureka!

Yes, I've found it.  When you discover something amazing, don't you just want to tell everyone?  I mean that's how it should be with the gospel, right?  As most people know, it means "good news".

Side note: If you are reading this and don't know the good news about Jesus, (who He is and what He's done for us), PLEASE email me and ask! acsimwaka@gmail.com.

Anyway, today's good news I'm sharing with you is amazingly less important.  I mean the two can't even be compared.  But it's still pretty great.  It's just a recipe and it's my new favorite thing.

The Oatmeal Cookie Dough Smoothie!



Originally found here, I've made very tiny changes.  It just amazes me that something can taste so much like oatmeal cookie dough without any added sugar.

So without further ado, the recipe:

1 frozen banana
1/4 cup raw oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk

Throw it all in a blender and blend until smooth.  Like the original author says, it's best when you have to eat a smoothie with a spoon, right?  ;)

This smoothie is filling enough (and healthy enough) to stand in for lunch.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails