Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 02, 2012

The Friend Files

Cheesy title for a series of posts, I know, but at least I didn't name them "Wind Beneath My Wings."
I decided to interview some of my friends.  Why? Because they're wonderful and you should know them.  I have learned a lot from each of them, and they make me laugh, and they are just cool.  I am thankful for each of them!
First up is the fabulous

Megan Fremont

She was also the first one to answer the questions so she is going to win some kinda prize.  (I'm serious Megan.)
She crazy.  Well, she can be, but I mostly put that because I feel like that's something she would say.
Megan and I became friends...mm...6ish years ago?  We first met at SCV Bible Study in Crossroads and eventually we were roommates along with our friends Melissa and Jen.
Megan is one of the most faithful friends I have.  She moved back to MN right before she got engaged to Jason but we still email every day. (And I got to be in her wedding this past June!)
This was at Peet's, where we used to go hang out every Sunday before night church, when we were no longer roommates.
And here are her answers to some questions I asked her.  ;)

What is your full name? 
Megan Christine Fremont
Is there any significance behind it?
 Not that I know of!
Any funny stories in connection with it?
 I tried to have people pronounce my name Meegan for a while. It didn’t catch on.  :) Also, mom wanted twins really bad named Matt and Megan. She didn’t get twins so she still kept the names!

What is your favorite book?  Why?
Hmm.. Besides the Bible I take it? It changes so very often…. At the moment I think It’s Unbroken. Mostly because it’s a true story/biography. It’s so well written and such an incredible story of a POW in WW2. But a classic that never changes would be the Anne of Green Gables books because I can (as most females do I think) relate to Ann so well in her awkwardness or her honesty  gets her in trouble. It’s just a must read!

Where is your favorite place to eat in the greater L.A. area?  Why?
I’m forgetting after 2 years away! But Egg Plantation (why? Because of their strawberry stuffed French toast!), Stone Fire, and Pink Berry! Not sure if Pink Berry counts.. but in LA there are frozen yogurt places every two feet and in MN they aren’t to be found. I really miss it!

Have you ever left the country?
Yes 
Where did you go?
New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic 
What did you do?
I did a semester of school in New Zealand, went on a cruise with my mom and sister in the Caribbean, and went to Punta Cana on my honeymoon!

What is your dream job? 
Oh man I wish I knew!  
Are you doing your dream job right now?
No 
What do you do?
 I work in purchasing for a medical research and development company

Who do you look up to?
Stephanie Niednagel and Emarie Britton and my mom 
Why?
Stephanie always has so much on her plate but isn’t overwhelmed or doesn’t show it at least. She always had answers or advice and time for me. Emarie Britton because of her love for [her husband] Sam and she always talks him up. My mom because the older I get the more I appreciate what she has gone through in life (lost her mother when she was very young, lost her first husband when she was young and had an 18 month old, married my dad and moved away from her family to be near his family) and her crafty/cooking skills I have come to depend on and wish to have.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?  Details!
I think either moving to New Zealand for 6 months, or moving to LA for 5 years right after coming back from New Zealand. I was very very shy and grew up in a very rural farm area in Eastern Montana. No one could believe that I went to New Zealand and they really couldn’t believe I moved to LA!

    What is the first concert you ever went to?
Rebecca St James :)

         What are you thankful for?
Besides the Lord, salvation, etc? I’m thankful for my husband Jason!

      If you had a baby elephant, what would you name it?
When I was little I had two stuffed elephants named Elly and Nelly… I might stick with those names ;)

I love ya Meegan.  Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails